After looking at these faces I went back to the face on the top of the the Initial Sketches sheet and lower his jaw and made his face the find horse face. Also After doing the initial reins in the Horse development sheet we both like the rope reins more so I further developed some more reins below.
D, became the favourite because it had enough interest in the front and still felt as though a farmer/ peasant would have tied his own rein in that way for his horse.
The next thing to figure out was the mane and we ended up choosing no.3.
The body that we liked most was A,which has a short tail and the proportions were just right.
The Saddle was between G,B,E and H and I went with H Because I liked the simplicity it had.